Thomas the tank engine 2


This commodore amiga game for children was Published by Alternative Software and developed by Peak Star Software. Programmed by Andy Slater and artwork by Mark Edwards.


I´m a really useful engine, said Thomas as he pulled into the sheds that morning.

Oh yes, puffed Gordon. But I bet you´re not as fast as me!.
The others overheard and laughed...

Please stop arguing, the fat controller butted in.
Everyone went quiet...
I know, continued the fat controller, we´ll soon find out who´s the fastest of you all!.

I will hold a racing competition and keep the times with my pocket watch.
Then we´ll know who´s best......

Everybody cheered loudly and began revving their engines in readiness for the races....


Courses:
Main Line easy
Main Line hard
Postal run easy
Postal run hard
Waterway easy
Waterway hard
Wood glade easy
Wood glade hard

Also read my beginner´s guide to getting started playing abandonware.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indiana jones and the last crusade

Arcade version of the famous movie of the same name. Made by Tiertex and published by Lucasfilm for the commodore amiga in 1989. Dr. He...